Cambridge

July 10, 2016



Since I really enjoyed Oxford I decided to visit another university city today, Cambridge. Which one I prefer? I don't know. They have both have their charmes.
I walked around some of the colleges and did a punting tour on the river Cam to see the college 'backs' and Cambridge's famous bridges.

On the pictures:
Corpus Christi College - Pembroke College - The Pitt Building - Fitzwilliam Museum - St Catharine's College - Peterhouse College - St Botolph's Church - St Johns College - Trinity College - Church of the Holy Sepulchre - Church of St Mary the Great - Kings College - River Cam - St John's College - Kitchen Bridge - Wren Library (Trinity College) - King's College Chapel - Clare Bridge - Mathematical Bridge - Magdalene Bridge - Bridge of Sighs

Post a Comment