Sea World

January 08, 2018



Having a decent amount of interaction with a dolphin was high on my bucketlist for quite some time. Last year I fed a dolphin on Moreton Island but I was desperate for more. The closest option to Brisbane was Sea World Gold Coast where I booked a deep water adventure with the dolphins.
We got to make a picure with a dolphin and do some tricks with them in the water. It was an amazing experience but it wasn't cheap. For sure I don't have enough of these animals yet and I will be looking for more interactions in the future. It's amazing how intelligent and playful these dolphins are.
Of course we also visited the rest of the park and enjoyed the dolphin shows. This is definitely a fun trip for families with children but also an excellent day out for the big kids😄

Post a Comment