Cleland Wildlife Park

January 05, 2019


An amazing day at Cleland Wildlife Park. As you can see I spent most of my time with my favourite koalas! I really wanted another koala cuddle and since koala holds have very limited spaces on a first come first served basis, I queued for quite some time. For sure it was worth the wait, Mathilda was simply amazing. While holding her she was nibbling on some eucalyptus leaves. Can't waste any time for the few hours only they are awake to eat!
The rest of my time I spent handfeeding the kangaroos who were mostly very lazy but nice enough to give us some selfies. When I put down my bag of kangaroo food one almost ran off with the whole bag! I didn't have time to see the wombat and the wallabies but I hope to be back one day! For sure I would love to have an encounter with Fred the wombat and meet Mathilda again! She really made my day and the photos I got with her are the best souvenir! 🐨

Post a Comment