Broadstairs - a coastal walk

July 15, 2018




A daytrip to Broadstairs, less than an hour and a half away from London St Pancras International by train. I don't really enjoy lying on a beach all day especially when it's crowded so I decided to do a little coastal hike. It was boiling hot but I was determined to make it at least to Botany Bay and enjoy the bays on the way too.  The trail started from Viking Bay, a big main beach, to Stone Bay with the coloured beach houses, Joss Bay with lighthouse, Kingsgate Bay with castle and Neptune Towers folly and final destination, Botany Bay! It's safe to say Botany Bay was my favourite by far. Stunning views of white cliffs, chalk stacks and sandy beaches.. what more do you want. I'll be back to enjoy Botany Bay a little longer and see more of the trail.

Post a Comment